Mobile Phishing Encounter Rates
Mobile phishing is a massive problem on a small screen. Lookout is the leader in mobile security and delivers the best phishing protection. With on-device and AI-powered phishing detections, Lookout allows organizations to stop attacks where they start, preventing users from connecting to phishing sites on both work and personal devices.
Lookout detects and blocks phishing attacks across any mobile app, stopping employees from exposing credentials or downloading malicious software. Lookout Phishing Protection works across both work and personal email, text messaging (both iMessage and SMS), any social media platforms, as well as all messaging apps like Slack, Skype for Business, and WhatsApp.
Explore the map above to learn about phishing encounter rates for mobile users around the world who are protected by the Lookout Security Platform
- Drag to explore every region where Lookout has visibility into mobile threats
- Scroll or pinch to zoom in and out from a global view to country level insight into threats
- Filter results by mobile OS and the goal of phishing attacks.
Is Lookout sharing personally identifiable information (PII) here? Does this data violate the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), or any other privacy laws?
No, this information is for illustrative purposes only. The data in this map has been de-identified and aggregated, so that no individual or organization can be identified.
How are you determining the location of the device?
- We did not use GPS or any dynamic location data to populate these maps.
- Devices used in this interactive are assigned to a country based on ‘locale’ that the user has chosen for their device.
- Whichever regional app market the user has chosen determines the country level location of a device.