Accelerated adoption of the cloud has driven healthcare organizations to rely more heavily on cloud-based productivity suites and apps that enable both employees and patients to access data from anywhere. Compound this use of managed and unmanaged mobile devices in a world where the network perimeter is being eroded and you have a real challenge at hand.
Watch this video to find out how organizations are adopting a multi-cloud security approach to protect their cloud environment and data from endpoint-to-cloud – regardless of SaaS, IaaS or on-premises application.
- Zero Trust - How to apply a dynamic and contextual approach to applications and data access in the cloud.
- Data Protection and DLP for preventing data loss - Using advanced DLP to ensure data is protected against inappropriate upload, download and sharing.
- Threat Prevention and Anomaly Detection - Gain deep visibility into user activity across all cloud applications and prevent malware and associated risks.
- Audit and Compliance - How to administer a common security policy and investigate for real-time compliance across SaaS apps and platforms.
- Lookout CASB and ZTNA- Interactive demo.
- Nick Sears, Vice President of SASE, Lookout
- Anvesh Maramreddy, Security Sales Engineer